CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Day 01 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts

1.) In 8 days I will be celebrating my golden birthday (25).
2.) My birthday also falls on Christmas.
3.) In February I will be cancer-free for 13 years.
4.) Since having cancer, my hair hasn't had a chance to be it's natural color as it came back in black and slowly lightened and I started coloring it at that point.
5.) Before chemo, my hair was light blonde.
6.) I was 22 when I bought my first brand new vehicle that was in my name, 21 if you count the one that was in my late-husband's name.
7.) In my almost 25 years of life I have never been stung by a bee or hornet.
8.) I started bow hunting 3 years ago and gun hunting 1 year ago and shot my first deer this year while gun hunting.
9.) I've been to 35 of the states, but never been out of the country.
10.) I was an aunt the day I was born.
11.) I have 5 nephews, 2 nieces, a great-nephew, and a great-niece.
12.) Counting all of my siblings, I have 5 sisters and 2 brothers.
13.) I've went to college for 3 1/2 years total and accomplished more in the last 2 1/2 years that I've went earning an Arts and Science Associates Degree and CNA Certification as well as being placed on the WI CNA Registry.
14.) I love technology and electronics :)
15.) I still have no idea why I moved back to Wisconsin to freeze my butt off for half of the year ;)

0 comments: